WHO IS A TYPICAL CLIENT OF FINANCIAL FOUNDATION GROUP?
BABY BOOMERS (1946 – 1964)
Our Baby Boomer clients are usually either in their peak earning years, preparing for retirement, or have already retired. Debts are quickly being paid off, or you’re already debt free. Your kids may no longer be “on the payroll,” and having done a fairly good job of saving up to this point, you have a good amount of investable assets with which to focus on your financial needs.
Some of the questions our Baby Boomers face include:
- How do I structure my finances in an organized fashion?
- Do I have enough saved?
- Are my investments in the right place?
- Do I have too many/too few accounts?
- Will I run out of money in retirement?
- What will happen to my plan if the stock market crashes again?
- Where do I begin my planning?
We help you:
- Organize and prioritize your financial concerns into a coherent plan
- Review and update any existing financial accounts
- Determine how long your money will last
- Explore alternatives helping to manage your retirement income
- Defer, reduce, or eliminate taxes
- Protect against long-term illness and/or disability
- Determine the best ways to pass your assets on to the next generation(s)
- Take care of elderly parents
- Sift through the maze of Health care, Medicare, and Social Security systems
The result is an organized plan that simplifies your finances so you can focus on what’s most important to you in later years, enjoying a retirement, as we help you direct your assets with a stream of tax-managed income. Through various insurance products we can help protect you from unexpected losses and predictable monthly income. In addition, an overall plan can help meet your long-term retirement goals regardless of short-term market performance, economic events, or personal health challenges.
And finally, we help you leave a legacy by developing an Estate Distribution Plan to leave what you want, to whom you want, when you want, potentially minimizing taxes and maintaining control (even after you pass away, if necessary).
GEN X-ERs (1965 – Early 1980s)
Our Gen X clients are doing well in their careers and are high income earners. You may either be maxing out a Qualified Plan, such as a 401(k), or find you may not qualify for certain plans, such as Roth IRAs. Or you have an old company retirement plan that you need to get back under your control. For many of our Gen X clients, family planning is very important.
In general, these clients are very smart, successful, and good at their trade, but perhaps have not had a lot of formal financial education up to this point. You may have put off getting organized in the past because you were younger and had many distractions. However, you now feel the need to get organized and know where you stand.
We help our Gen X clients:
- Set short, medium, and long-term financial goals
- Figure out if they are on track to meet their financial goals
- Create a suitable, flexible and adaptable plan
- Account for life’s changes due to marriage, divorce, children, careers, or moving
- Maximize their home sales and purchases
- Fund college costs
- Balance work and personal lives
- Prioritize and focus their financial attention
For those clients who are small business owners or professional contractors, we also help determine the proper types and amounts of life, health, and disability insurance necessary to help protect your interests if something happens to you or your key employees.
We help you clarify and prioritize your investment goals and objectives and help to resolve feelings of uncertainty. We provide a roadmap of where you are today, where you need to be in the future, and what you need to do to reach your financial goals. We help identify a suitable allocation for your different investments, including your current 401(k), and identify tax managed investments that you may not know exist.
This process provides an outside, objective, and, most importantly, professional, third party approach to your financial planning. It can help families feel more connected and be in harmony as each member is on the same page and has an amiable plan in place. We customize and monitor your plan and update it as your life, goals, and prioritizes change.
And finally, we help you to understand and manage your money. When you hire FFG, we never want you to worry about your money again.