Financial Planning is the process of organizing, simplifying, evaluating, and utilizing your financial resources to define and achieve your life goals. Our plans may consist of any of the following:
- Cash Flow Analysis – Evaluation of your cash flow and income needs, including a debt reduction review, budget planning, and establishing a savings plan.
- Goal Setting - Unless you write your goals down in a clear, concise fashion, they tend to remain just ideas. We help you write down your financial goals and make sure that they are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely. Then we help provide accountability and monitor your progress.
- Personal Net Worth Analysis – We believe in benchmarking your balance sheet (assets minus liabilities). Many people are surprised by their net worth because they’ve never seen it in black and white before.
- Education / College Planning - It’s no small task these days to pay for a college education. We calculate the monthly savings or lump-sum investment needed to meet your goals and estimate the cost to fund college expenses for children, grandchildren, or yourself. Discussion of how much needs to be saved, guidance on loans and other sources of funds, as well as the use of techniques that offer tax-deferred growth and tax-free withdrawals.
- Retirement Planning / Projections - We help you answer the question, “How am I doing?”, and even more important, “What more can I do?” We evaluate your current retirement savings and explore alternative strategies to help your retirement.
- Insurance Needs Analysis - Create a plan to protect your loved ones by preserving your most valuable assets in case the unexpected occurs, taking into account your income, debts, the number of dependents you have, and your goals. This analysis is crucial in creating the foundation of your financial plan.
- Legacy / Estate Planning - Don’t let Uncle Sam become your largest heir. We help develop a plan to leave what you want, to whom you want, when you want, with a minimum of taxes and maximum control, even after you pass away.
INVESTMENT / ASSET MANAGEMENT
Our Investment /Asset Management service covers the day-to-day oversight of your investments All investment portfolios are managed either directly by us or through the selection of third party professional money managers.
We use non-discretionary accounts. We do not buy or sell any holdings without your express authorization in advance, usually granted over the phone. We work together to achieve maximum success based on your financial plan.
Investment vehicles generally consist of mutual funds, indexed products, alternative investments, and fixed and variable annuities. Portfolios are designed to deliver growth, income, or a combination without compromising your desired level of risk.
As an independent company, we have the ability to fact find and evaluate your situation and tailor our recommendations based on your specific needs versus a generic approach where one size fits all. Our guiding investment philosophy is to identify the investments which have proven to provide consistently strong performance and stability with limited volatility.
RISK MANAGEMENT / ASSET PROTECTION
There is nothing worse than working hard all your life to accumulate a comfortable retirement only to have it disappear due to a long-term illness, health catastrophe, stock market crash, prolonged legal battle, or excess taxes.
Our Estate / Legacy Planning Service essentially combines the Insurance Needs Analysis and Estate Planning services above into a “mini plan” whose sole objective is to protect what you’ve built thus far and continue to protect what we will build for you together in the future.
We work closely with your CPA and Attorney for tax and legal assistance, providing a “one-stop-shopping experience” for all of your financial, insurance, investment, and estate planning needs. For those clients who do not have a CPA or Attorney, we provide access to and recommend talented professionals in our area with whom we’ve had the professional pleasure to work.